Thursday, January 29, 2009

Should Have Known.

ohh yeah,this lyrics is very meaningfull,i mean like seriously man,wayy much meaningfull for me,i dont now abt you.but for me it is.its deep.and lagu die dh lah layan gilaa weyhhh.thanks to Cosmic Gate and Tiff Lacey.


I am centred by my fear,
I am hollowed,when you are near.
Can you feel the passion deep in here?
Do you understand the tears?

What's the price,I'll have to pay.
Should i take the the offer you made?
What's the least i'll have to say,
Eye to Eye we meet and then you take.

I should've known,you will leave me this way.
I should've known,you'd had to leave,
You could'd shown some dignity,
You could have shown me what to believe

I should have known,
You could have shown.

I am censored by my fear,
I am hollowed, when you're near.
Can you feel the passion deep in here,
Do you understand the tears?

I should have known.
You should have shown.



if you were listening to that song and reading this lyrics,then u'll know how much it means to me.

No comments: