Friday, December 26, 2008

Tagged by Huwaidaa:))

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog/Facebook note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment or tag them in your note to read this.

1. I do believe that the greatest feeling ever is called LOVE.

2. I hate myself.
3. I am hopeless.
4. I sukaa makan ICE.ICE ICE ICE.

5. I like match making people:B

6. I hate bitches ,of course.

7. I have haven't met the ONE.

8. I love to lepak,obviouslyy weyhh.HAHA:P

9. I sometimes love life and sometimes i hated it.

10.I love making poems,poetrys and love poems.idk whyy:D

11. I love to eat things that make me happy and fat mcm cake or chocolates and and of course ICE CREAM,these things are making me a fat ass d:

12. I like to read books,Teenage Books mostly.

13. I love to annoyed my brothers until i get hit in head.HAHA!

14. I wish THOSE BITCHES WERE DEAD.(As If)

15. I wish i have enough money to travel the WHOLE WORLD WITH ONLY THE CERTAIN PEOPLE THAT I LOVE AND CARE,especially EUROPE.

16.I wished that i can travel through TIME and do-over my mistakes.

I tag :

1.Maira
2.Aishah
3.Hannah
4.Ellynne
5.Anys
6.Kak Diha
7.Faliq
8.Lyna
9.Shamimi
10.-
11.-
12.-
13.-
14. -
15. -
16. -

these people i tagged IS AWESOME.AND THEY'RE SO COOL.
i love you guys till deathh d: <3333

No comments: